Sunday, April 25, 2010

Just another Sunday

Today I felt morally offended as people were talking about eternal marriage/families. I hate that they tell me that I will never be with him again because I'm not baptized. Personally, I believe he and I have gone through many lives together. And maybe in my last life I was LDS and he wasn't and I hated it because he wasn't so I decided this time not to do it.  I don't think he'll understand that.
I was sitting in the investigator's class and came face to face with "Know it all" Guy. The one who pounces on words to make his point.  The one who can't wait to tell the other person s/he is wrong. I don't like those type of people. I'm actually finding that I'm not liking a lot of things. One of the saddest side affects of my not liking things is that I'm not very good with animals or small children anymore. I used to be great with them.  Now....not so much. I feel that loss.
The rest of the day is uneventful.

No comments: