Monday, January 18, 2010

Faeries

She started a faery garden to go with her Wicca garden.  She has specific plants for her faeries.  But if they're displeased, she said they create havoc.  She said they were displeased the other night and popped a hole in her bed.  Such excitement!

I like the idea of faery gardens.  They're pretty.  I thought about creating one for myself but outside. I found an idea for one with a bird bath.  Faeries can be good or bad but if they're taken care of, they don't normally cause trouble.  I think I'm going to read more about faeries.

I find it interesting to see them interact, the daughter and the father.  I watch them and how she tries, he tries but one conversation can take it all back to square negative.  The other day I started a conversation about religion and philosophy.  Actually, I was repeating what my teacher said.  I find it funny (not in a ha-ha kind of way) that he gets so upset when people say something against religion or god.  And every time a religious conversation comes up, he has to bring up Wicca.  Well, she's a practitioner.  She knows way more than me.  And he speaks so absolute about what all religions
believe. She was having none of it. She told him he may want to do more research on what Wicca believes and not quote one branch and think that is the one.  Wicca is so eclectic that there are multiple branches and many ways to practice.  He read one way and believes that is the way of all Wiccans. It is a huge division between them.  They'll work it out.  Maybe.

No comments: